Privacy Notice & Policy
Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Law for Protection of Personal Information in Procession of Particulars of Mexico, this privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://mexloans.com.mx/.
We gather nonpublic personal information about you as it may be necessary to conduct business. The nonpublic information we collect are derived from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on application forms, during telephone conversations or face-to-face meetings and via the Internet.;
- information about your transactions whether they are with us for other individuals;
- information from consumer reporting agencies such as credit bureaus including your credit score, credit reports and other information for us to determine your credit worthiness and,
- from your employer and other individuals to confirm the information you provided to us.
This privacy notice applies to the above-mentioned information including those collected from our website. We notify you of the following:
- What personal, identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are only individuals in possession of the information collected. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide us with via our application forms or other direct contact forms you complete or provide us during telephone conversations or face-to-face meetings. We will not sell or share this information with anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our reply to your query and we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We will share your information with our subsidiaries on affiliated corporations.
By submitting information and data to us or by visiting our website, you explicitly consent to the transmission of data that you are providing and for the services mentioned above.
By visiting our website, you acknowledge having been made aware of this privacy notice sent policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Requested that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can limit the use or exchange of your personal information otherwise than fo the purpose of our legal relationship by registering with the Public Register of Users in compliance with the Protection and Defense of the Uses of Financial Services Act. This registry prevents or limits the use of promotional and marketing phone calls or emails. You can register at www.webapps.condusef.gob.mx/reus/app/registro.jsp.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored by a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors on a site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you will not have to use a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.